It’s the start of the bubbly season and if there’s any best time to visit the bewildering Global Village, it now, and it is with DTT. It is known as the world’s greatest tourism, unwinding and fervor wander arranged at Dubai arrive. DTT passes on to you the best of Global Village – territory’s social, redirection and tourism wander with endless fun, vitality and experience. From youths rides, family rides to energizing rides; Global Village is extra unprecedented on the delight leftover portion.
Passed by in excess of five million people reliably, The Global Village joins the best of social commitments through 32 mammoth backs off and structures addressing more than 75 countries with different social orders. The sustenance, the souvenirs, shopping, rides, and intensity all makes it a cosmopolitan and different experience for each one of our guests. DTT through our solitary arranged Global Village visits ensures that our guests start having an incredible time from the word go. Book us for your Global Village visit and we’ll be at your doorstep perfect on time to lift you up and drop off. It is very improbable any square to your comfort gets in way.
Overall Village was started as a movement to include the social piece of Dubai and the cosmopolitan blend that the city with over 85% of expat people addresses. Consistently, the Global Village has changed into an altogether more noteworthy, more marvelous and immense event that has its unquestionable proximity on an overall scale. Hold up no more, just consider us and book your world class visit with us today!
On the off chance that it’s not all that much inconvenience observe that Global Village is a general interest, open just from November through April. 2017 season will end on April ninth, clearing a way for altogether more phenomenal surprise next winter.
- You are required to collect the Tickets from our Office.
- The Operational hours for Global Village are Saturdays to Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 12:00 am and on Thursdays,Fridays or Public Holidays are 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Global Village operates from the month of November until the first week of April.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wrist band provided by the Ticket Booths and Information Kiosk.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Global Village Staff.
- Guests must meet all height, health, size and age restrictions, as indicated at attractions, rides and games.
- Certain areas of Global Village are non-smoking zones. Smoking is prohibited at the Fun Fair and at restaurants.
- Animal or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheels (rollers, skate board, hover boards, bicycle, tricycle…) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Global Village reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Global Village reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions, rides or facilities, for the purposes of safety, maintenance or private events, without prior notice or any compensation..
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
Special Note – Mondays are family days, when only families and ladies will be admitted to Global Village.
- Once you fill out our form online and do the needful you will receive a confirmation on your screens immediately.
- You will also receive an email confirmation from our booking team confirming the details of your trip.
- There would be a follow via phone call (on International Number) before the trips due date, you will also receive text messages via WHATS APP on the developments leading to your visit to the Arabian Deserts.